Bass BootCamp EXPO was born out of the desire to connect bass players with the companies who serve them. The Bass BootCamp EXPO gives bass players an opportunity to interact with vendors about basses, amps, accessories and a host of bass related products and services. The show will be jam packed with giveaways, demonstrations and much more, making it a must attend event!
The second annual EXPO takes place from 10am to 6pm, March 2, 2013 during Gerald Veasley's Bass BootCamp in Reading, PA. Now in its 12th season, the Bass BootCamp has helped over 600 students of all levels and ages to improve their skills. Moreover, the Bass BootCamp has become a "bass-centric" community that stays connected online throughout the year.
The EXPO expands the Bass BootCamp experience by exposing the bass community to cutting edge "tools of the trade". It's open to all registered participants of the March 2013 Bass BootCamp and is included as part of the Bass BootCamp weekend. We are also inviting the bass community to enjoy this exclusive sneak peek into the world of Bass BootCamp. There is no fee for this unique experience.
Bass BootCamp EXPO - More than bass, it's a lifestyle
Date: March 2, 2013
Time: 10am to 6pm
Location: Crowne Plaza Reading, 1741 Papermill Road, Wyomissing, PA 19610
(Reading, PA is about one hour's drive from Philadelphia)
How do I Register for the Bass BootCamp EXPO?
- Pre-register online -- it's FREE!
- Walk in registration is open on March 2, 2013, beginning at 10am.
- Come to the ballroom area of the Crowne Plaza Reading
- Simply sign in with your name and email address - NO FEE for admission!
What's the Cost to attend the EXPO?
- Admission is free. Really. FREE.
What's Included in the EXPO?
- Entrance to the Exhibitor's Hall where you can see and try bass products - 2013 Exhibitors
- Master Class by a Bass BootCamp clinician
- Product Demonstrations
- Note: Admission to EXPO does NOT include entrance into Bass BootCamp workshops.
To register for Gerald Veasley's Bass BootCamp click here, call 215-764-5828 or inquire on site.
Will there be any Performances?
- There will be a special 8pm concert, "Bass and The Beatles", featuring BBC faculty members. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased online or at the door. The concert takes place in Gerald Veasley's Jazz Base, at the Crowne Plaza Reading.
What's the Schedule?
- 10:00am - EXPO opens
- 1:00pm - EXPO Welcome, followed by Master Class
- 4:00pm - Master Class w/ Michael Manring
- 6:00pm - EXPO Closes
- 8:00pm - "Bass and The Beatles" Concert featuring Bass BootCamp Instructors - Buy Tickets
A-Designs | Aguilar Amplification | Bass Specialties | Brubaker Guitars
Essential Sound Products | Glasstone Sound | Ibanez | Lathon Bass Wear
MTD Basses | No Treble | Revsound | Skjold Design Guitars | Valenti Basses